Saturday, May 7, 2011

Happy Mother's Day!



I hope you all have a wonderful Mother's Day.  Due to my hubby's wonky work schedule, I had an early celebration with his family.  His Korean step-mother was there, always nice to catch up with her on her yearly trip to the States.  His brother was also there, full of stories about the new love-of-his-life.  I received a beautiful fuchsia and hydrangea, can't wait to add them around the yard.  The evening ended with my Greek brother-in-law running around popping bunnies with his rifle as I was trying to get the munchkins loaded in the pick-up for the 2 hour ride home.  What?  Your Mother's Day dinner doesn't include the UN and rifles? 


Almost makes me wish I were celebrating with my family.....but let's not go there, it gets even crazier.  (NOT you, Mom....I love you, Happy Mother's Day.)




No comments:

Post a Comment