Saturday, May 26, 2012

Bigger goat pen!

For the last year, I've been lamenting the size of the goat pen.....it's TINY!  My hubby keeps reminding me that it was built for the ONE goat that we were going to get....which has now turned into 13!! 


We spent the day cleaning up the area destined for the new pen, wrapped the pine tree with chicken fencing to protect it, moved the debris, and killed a baby rattlesnake that was hiding under it.

As we were finishing putting up the fencing, my hubby reminded me that this was NOT an invitation to get more goats....then I reminded him that the angora buck that I wanted is still for sale.  ;-)

We decided to leave up the existing posts *just in case* we get a goat (or few) that I want to separate out into different pens, my hubby bought enough fencing for that brilliant idea (he's such an enabler!!)

No comments:

Post a Comment